Ad Code

Starseed Footsteps by Raymond Guzman, Hardcover






Each chapter is a doorway waiting to be unlocked and take those that are open minded and skeptic to higher perceive the mysteries of the universe. Raymond is a 3rd technology natural born psychic medium and creator who found his abilities at a really early age and this was his first encounter with spirits.

So he just despatched me a response based mostly off of an image I took 5 minutes prior for the aim of the email. I tried to send fairly photos but they didn’t go through as you'll be able to see.

Psychic, Clairvoyant, Psychic Medium, and Author. Raymond offers you with correct perception on what is occuring in your life. All readings are a digital service and Non Refundable. If you cannot make your appointed schedule at the given time, Raymond does require 24hr advance notice to reschedule. We additionally reserve the right to disclaim any service at any time.

each readings have been 10 and 5 years ago and NOTHING those women said got here to pass. I by no means appeared into it as a result of I'm not interested in readings anymore. She's one of the few fortune tellers I've truly come throughout so when she gave a free reading last December, I knew what she stated was going to return to move too. I additionally simply felt something whereas I was reading it that allow me know it would come to move.

Raymond shares his journey to embracing his reward as a third technology natural born psychic medium and creator who discovered his talents at a very early age of 3. Raymond had his first experience in which he noticed spirit within an antique object. A close to-dying experience that allowed him to see life from a unique perspective and intensified his talents. He uses these presents to assist heal others and supply insight and messages to clients all around the globe.

psychic medium raymond guzman

Actually, most of the people I’ve ever referred her to enjoyed their readings together with her. You probably weren’t getting probably the most out of your readings because you don’t know how to get essentially the most out of your readings. I went back to all of my earlier readings and he or she was so correct. I made all my accounts on social media personal before buying a reading and I forgot to send him my record of questions to ask.

Email your picture along with not more than 5 inquiries to upon making cost. This reading is completed by email and has a turnaround time of hrs and includes weekends. Raymond Guzman is a third era pure born psychic medium and creator who found his talents on the age of three when he had his first encounter with spirits. Throughout his life he has had many exeriences with the paranormal and religious realm. He is clairvoyant, clairaudient, claircognizant among other religious presents.

urn round time for all readings is between 5-eight weeks but could possibly be sooner depending on volume of reading requests. Areas search advice/perception is Relationships, Careers, Spiritual Path, and Future.

When I first read along with her, she told me plenty of information that she couldn’t have identified. In the start, I had points however when I started asking questions that weren’t yes/no, I got far more out of my readings with her. Not every psychic works for everyone although. I had a reading a number of years again with somebody beneficial on right here that everybody was raving about and she didn’t get one factor proper. Basically wasted my money however you reside and you study!

Throughout his life he has had many experiences with the paranormal and religious realm. At the age of three, Raymond had his first experience by which he noticed spirit within an vintage object.

Trivia About Starseed Footsteps

Life on earth is momentary but the soul is eternal and lives on. He is bilingual and therefore reads, writes, and speaks in Spanish.






You might also like:

Moon In Love Reading

One Free Psychic Question By Phone

Numerology Love Reading

What Psychic Nikki Sees For Us In 2020 And Beyond… Think Robots – CBS New York

Physics And Mediums Near Me

Psychic Light Readers

Meet My Psychic

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Ad Code